Okay so the trailer for The Fault in Our Stars recently dropped and I can’t seem to move one from the powerful FEELS it evoked inside of the life pumping organ known as my heart. So I decided to write my thoughts about the trailer.
Without further adieu here is the trailer…
- I really like the music they incorporated in this trailer. It made the whole thing feel fresh, young and vibrant as opposed to making it feel so melodramatic.
- I really like Shailene Woodley’s portrayal of Hazel in this. She gives off the right amount of awkwardness and vulnerability in the character.
- Ansel Elgort as Gus is a really good choice as well! He seems suave and cool but there is still a hint of nerdiness in him that makes him lovable.
- The trailer featured some big scenes in the book without spoiling some major plot lines. Many trailers nowadays reveal too much but this did not and I really like that.
- The chemistry of the two lead is undeniable and it makes me excited (and anxious) to see the whole thing on the big screen.
- The “Okay? Okay.” scene at the end just stabbed me right at my heart and it made me feel all sorts of emotions!