So today I want to announce my participation in the fantastic blog meme Top Ten Tuesday! I have been eyeing this particular weekly meme for a while and finally I am joining in on the fun!
This week is all about the book covers you want to frame on your wall as pieces of art!
Here are my top ten picks!
1) Penguin Deluxe Editions Featuring Ruben Toledo’s Art
|My favorite in the collection!
I do own these books and they are just gorgeous! The way Ruben Toledo crafted the illustrations are just magnificent! This, to me at least, is the epitome of BOOKGASM!
2) Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas
Holy Crap! The cover of this book is just EPIC!
3) Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
The cover design of these books are just breathtaking. The color scheme and artistry of it just blend so well!
4) The Night Circus (UK Edition) by Erin Morgenstern
My favorite book of all time and this cover just blows my mind every time I see it! I need to make a poster out of this ASAP! I am just so sad I don’t have this edition!
5) The Ring and The Crown by Melissa de la Cruz
This cover is just art in itself, let’s be real people!
6) Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira
That is the only word that can describe the beauty of this cover. It has this sadness to it that is really endearing.
7) The Book Thief (UK Edition) by Markus Zusak
This cover just has this dark whimsy to it that I find really charming. This will be a conversation starter if I have this on my wall.
8) The Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy (UK Edition) by Laini Taylor
I am just obsessed with these covers! I just wish that our local bookstores have these editions on their inventory! They are just gorgeous!
9) Steelheart (UK Edition) by Brandon Sanderson
Whoa! This is just awesome! Although I would like to change the font (which is kind of girly for this book) but this cover looks so badass!
10) Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
I actually bought this book because of the cover. I don’t know why but the way they edited the photo and the font that they used just made it look great in my eyes!
So there you go! I really like most UK Editions of books because of how thoughtful the designs are.
How about you guys, what were your Top Ten choices? Link your blog posts down below and feel free to comment!